Friday 30 March 2012

Evaluation question 2

How effective is the combination of the main project and ancillary tasks?

I think my music video successfully works well with my ancillary tasks as i have ensure they target the same audience and present the same style. I created a digipak and website for my artist which both promote my artist and show him as an excellent rap artist. My album cover shows other songs which he will be releasing on his album and also says to follow him on twitter where he will gain more followers and fans by the day. The wesbite also gives further information on him and his personal life which will help the audience to understand him better and what he is about.

TV Generation vs Net Generation (Gerd Leonhard Futurist)

The Net generation is taking over the TV generation, this is why I have chosen to promote my artist more over the internet which will increase circulation about him through social networking sites such as twitter and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment